Do you want to have a say in your dining program? There are several ways to share your comments, suggestions or questions.
- Simply talk to a member of our team in the dining hall, we are happy to listen!
- Comment cards are a quick and simple way to to make suggestions and to get your question answered. These are available in the dining halls.
- Campus Living Council: A diverse group of students, faculty, and staff that meet once a month with the Resident District Manager and General Manager to discuss dining suggestions, ideas and events.
- Take our dining survey! Each semester, you will have an opportunity to submit ratings, comments and feedback on our online survey platform.
- Participate in Focus Groups and Open Forums where you can share thoughts and ideas within a room of campus and dining peers and leaders.
We appreciate your feedback, and want to be a part of making your dining service what you want it to be! Feel free to stop in and see us, leave a message below, or email us directly at email@example.com.